Table of contents
Once you've added domain by clicking of Office365 icon go ahead and press 'Add Email'. Enter the email address you want to add and let's generate "App password" for your Office365 account
An app password is a long, randomly generated password that you provide only once instead of your regular password when signing in to Folderly.
Create app passwords from the Additional security verification page
1. Sign in to the Additional security verification page, and then select App passwords.
2. Select Create, type the name of the app that requires the app password, and then select Next.
3. Copy the password from the Your app password page, and then select Close.
4. On the App passwords page, make sure your app is listed.
5. Enter this app password inside Folderly on in the password field required.
6. Press ''Add Email Address".
Create app passwords using the Office 365 portal
1. Sign in to your work or school account, go to the My account page, and select Security info.
2. Select Add method, choose App password from the dropdown list, and then click Add.
3. Enter a name for the app password, and then select Next.
4. Copy the password from the App password page, and then select Done.
5. On the Security info page, make sure your app password is listed.
Open the app you created the app password for (for example, Outlook 2016), and then paste the app password in Folderly interface.
Repeat this process for any other Office 365 accounts you need to connect.