If your domain is provided by a G-suite domain host partner you don’t need to add your DKIM key to the DNS record at your domain host. Gmail generates the domain key and adds it to your domain's DNS records.
You must be signed in as a super administrator in order to be able to generate DKIM.
After creating your G Suite account and turning on Gmail, you have to wait 24–72 hours before you can generate a DKIM key.
Step by step guide
- In your Google Admin console (at admin.google.com)...
- Go to Apps > G Suite > Gmail or follow the search request below
a) Type DKIM and Go to DKIM authentication
b) Go to DKIM
3. Pick the right domain and click Generate New Record
4. Pick the right domain and click Generate New Record
5. Select DKIM key bit length 2048
6. Click on Start Authentication.
Contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions or are looking for additional information or support.